Tekoa Manning will be set up at Revive in the Marketplace. Please stop by her book table and check out her new release, Jumping for Joy: In the Midst of Sorrow!
Franklin Marriott Cool Springs, 700 Cool Springs Blvd
Women of Valor 2021 Conference:
Join us Aug. 6th – Aug. 8th at our annual Women of Valor gathering at Barren River Lake State Resort Park in Lucas, KY. Come and learn how the Fall Biblical Feasts bring us into intimate communion with our Creator. This connection produces a holy reverence for the majesty of our King and His soon coming Kingdom.
Tekoa Manning will have a book table and be a part of the breakout sessions.
The BEKY Book Authors
- Hollisa Alewine of The Creation Gospel
- Jane Diffenderfer – Founder of Women of Valor
- Kisha Gallagher of Grace in Torah
- Dr. Robin Gould of New Covenant Paths
Treasured People Guest Speakers
- John & Melissa Diffenderfer – Co-Pastors of Mercy Collective Congregation. John is the author of The Marriage Commandments: Ten Principles for Husbands and Wives from the Ten Commandments
- Barry Miller is the author of Know the Time and Change Your World and the 7 & 50 Rhymes blog.
- David Wilber is the author of Is God a Misogynist? Understanding the Bible’s Difficult Passages Concerning Women
- Others to be announced
Check out Tekoa Manning’s new release HERE